This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we may treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: SASTRERÍA CORNEJO, S.A.
Trade name: SASTRERÍA CORNEJO
Tax ID: A28991545
Address: C/ Rufino González, 4 Bis, 28037 Madrid
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest level of quality, including processing your data securely and transparently. Our standards are:
- Lawfulness: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Minimization of data: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date as far as possible.
- Data Security: We apply technical and organizational measures appropriate and proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data are not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have at your disposal the possibility to access or rectify your data when you consider it opportune.
- Conservation: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: where it is the case that your data will be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be adequately protected. Access to and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Depending on the service we will need to treat different types of data that may be:
- Identifying information (e.g. your name, surname, telephone number, etc.)
- Economic and transactional information (card data, purchases, orders, returns, etc.). Connection, geolocation and navigation data (mobile navigation)
- Commercial information (through our newsletter). Your interests and preferences.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Register as a user: To identify you as a user and give you You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
- Respond to requests or
- Purchase of products: Carry out the process of purchase and payment of products, regardless of the method of payment used. Inform you about the process of sending the product, for this we inform you that it is essential to give some minimum contact details to the corresponding courier company. If the client is a legal entity, name and surname of a contact person, their position in the company, corporate e-mail and contact telephone. The consent granted by the authorised representatives, for the purposes of article 21 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), shall be understood to have been given both in their own name and in the name of the legal entity they represent. If the customer is a natural person only basic contact details.
- Loyalty Registration in our loyalty program for accumulation of points with which to obtain economic benefits and / or discounts on their purchases as well as sending information through our digital channels (sms, web, app and email) on news, invitations to events or promotions, etc.
- Advertising and marketing: Managing your newsletter subscription or sending personalized information about our products through digital channels. In order to do so, we will carry out an analysis of your profile as a client in order to determine what your preferences are. In the case of newsletters you can unsubscribe at any time and at no cost.
By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data you provide depending on each promotional action and we can communicate through various media such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
- Analytical and statistical purposes about the use of our
- Distribute on the web, or on our social networks, photographs or images that you have shared publicly, if you consent to do so.
- Provide information about our products and services.
- Provide our services.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
Request feedback for the attention at the point of sale.
SASTRERÍA CORNEJO does not collect data considered especially sensitive by the RGPD such as: race or ethnic origin, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in trade unions, health, sexual activity or sexual orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each interested party that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date and only they will be responsible for any damage or injury, direct or indirect, that may occur as a result of the breach of such obligation.
LEGITIMATE BASES BY WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
– Legitimate interest of SASTRERÍA CORNEJO :
- For customers: SASTRERÍA CORNEJO may carry out commercial and/or advertising actions or communications, by any means, including electronic communications or equivalents, related to products or services similar to those contracted, in accordance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 (LSSI).
- In the event that you are not a client: to send information and advertising about products and services of SASTRERÍA CORNEJO, S.A., by any means, including electronic communications or equivalent.
- To send information and publicity of products and services of other companies of the group or third parties, by any means, including by means of electronic communications or equivalent. If you do not authorise the processing of your personal data for the above purposes, this will not affect the maintenance or fulfilment of your contractual relationship with SASTRERÍA CORNEJO, S.A.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Of the information you provide when you fill out a web form or by hiring our products.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION?
The data may be communicated to companies related to SASTRERÍA CORNEJO, S.A.. for the provision of various services, as Responsible for Processing but we will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless we are bound by law or that you, after information and acceptance, have agreed so with us.
We share your information with:
- Service providers contracted by (processing providers). For example: our hosting service or our legal advisors. We require all of our managers, contractually, to use only the personal data provided for the purpose provided in the contract and, upon completion, to return them to us or destroy such personal data.
- Service providers located outside the European Economic Area (International Data Transfers), e.g. USA1. In such cases, it requires such recipients to comply with measures designed to protect personal data and, to this end, relies on EU-approved mechanisms that allow for such transfers.
- By legal obligation: Tax Agency, Public Administration with jurisdiction, Judges and Courts, etc. 1Commission Implementing Decision (E.U.)2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 pursuant to Directive 95/46 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the adequacy of the protection conferred by the EU-US Privacy Shield.
The personal data, provided through contact forms, will be kept by SASTRERÍA CORNEJO, S.A. for a maximum period of 6 months, unless you indicate your wish to receive commercial communications, in which case they will be kept as long as you do not object.
If you are a customer, we will retain your personal data for as long as our contractual relationship remains in force and you have not requested its deletion. Once the contract ends, SASTRERÍA CORNEJO, S.A. will keep your personal data blocked during the legal prescription periods, as a general rule, 6 years by Commercial Code regulations. After these statutes of limitations, your data will be destroyed.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the Data Protection Act. RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD, provided that: the processing was unlawful; while checking whether the accuracy of your data is challenged, when your data are not needed but you need them for the exercise or defence of claims; when you have opposed the processing of your data for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while checking whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
- Request portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD.
In addition, you may revoke your consent at any time. Please note, however, that following your revocation we may continue to communicate with you when necessary to fulfil our legal obligations or to perform the contract you have with us.
For the correct exercise of your rights, we request that, when making your request, you prove your identity by means of a copy of your ID card, and identify the company (or companies) to which your data are linked, if applicable. Channels at your disposal:
- Letter: SASTRERÍA CORNEJO, C/ Rufino González, 4 Bis, 28037 Madrid; indicating in the subject “Data Protection”
- E-mail: email@example.com; under the heading “Data Protection”
However, you may obtain more information about your rights by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), (www.agpd.es) to which you may submit a complaint.